Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Prayer Answered! A Mother's Joy!

By Meme

Yesterday when I arrived home from work, all tired. I washed my hands and went to Darlene's bedroom. She was being dressed by the maid, ready to go out. When she saw me, she pointed her little finger and peeking through the maid. I sat beside her and she crawled to me. I held her, hug her and kiss her then I gave her back to the maid as I said "Mom needs to take shower first and get ready to go to Hokky". She refused and started reaching for me again. I went out the room and she followed me, walking her small steps.

I was on my way to may room when she was walking to me, her eyes were looking at me, her hands reaching out to me and called "Ma.. mammaaa" ..... I was stunned & can not believed what I heard. My baby called me. I looked at her, tears filled my eyes (Thank you God) and I knelt down beside her, scoop her up and started kissing her. She just giggled....

It was the first time I hear her saying Mama and mean it. Usually she was just babbling mamamama, papapa, tatatata, apapapap and have not speak a word.

I was worried although everyone said it's normal, as Denzel started to speak around 8-9months old.

The night before, in my prayer before going to bed, I was telling God how I was worried and how I waited the day my baby call me "Mama". I was just pouring my heart out, without demanding anything to HIM.

And just in the morning I asked her pediatrician and the doctor said it is okay.
Coincidences?? NO, for me... It's an answer to my prayer!
God has His own way to answer our prayers. This proves that God hears our every prayer. Maybe it's us who don't realize that He has answered our prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment