Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hakeem

"I always keep a ball in the car. You never know"

"When I look at the system here and look at my position - not just as a basketball player, but when I look around me at the values of the people and the culture and compare them with the values of where I came from - I feel so blessed to be from Africa"

"When you get to that level, it's not a matter of talent anymore - because all the players are so talented - it's about preparation, about playing smart and making good decisions"

"My life is very simple. I like simplicity and for my time to be my own, so that I have the freedom to devote the majority of it to Islam"

"One of the beauties of Islam is that it is an open book. It gives you a clear picture so you can make wise choices"

No comments:

Post a Comment